- Horror punk
- Deathrock revival (i.e deathrock bands formed from the mid-90s onwards)
- Steampunk (even if this is more of a fashion genre, there’s bands associated with it)
- Industrial hip-hop hybrids
- Industrial bass music (all past disagreements will be forgiven and forgotten)
- Club-friendly industrial from the past 10 years
- EDM that works in scene clubs (again, mainly from past decade, but the 00s area could use some help too)
- Digital Hardcore (anyone remember that?)
- Witch House (ditto)
Some of you might remember I’m writing a book about scene music – focused primarily on notable songs. The draft is current around 75% complete. So one way or another, it’s going to be finished – and soon! There’s still a few gaps in my knowledge, but knowing the people I know, I was hoping some of you might be able to help me finish this thing off.
So, if you think you know about any of the following (or know someone who does) and are willing to contribute a few ideas, please get in touch.
Note that all assistance will be credited and I’m not asking anyone to do any writing – I’m really just asking for some playlist suggestions and a bit of fact and reality-checking.